WASH Integrated Projects
1) Establish 12 Cisterns in Hajjah and AlMahweet remote areas. 720 families will benefit from the Cisterns.
2 Establish and train 12 Water User Committees to manage the cisterns
3) Provide 720 Water Filters for 720 targeted families
4) Provide Hygiene kit with training to 720 targeted families
Beneficiaries: 1221 Girls 1354 Boys 977 Women 883 Men 4435 Total 720 HH.
Location: In Hajjah – Sharas and Al Mghrabah districts , In Al Mahwit – Al Tawila and Bani Saad districts
Youth Empowerment Project
1) Train 600 Young ( boys and girls) on life skiles.
2) Train 50 Teacher Modern means of education Computer skills.
3) Provide 55 laptops for 3 schools .
4) Provide solar systems for those 3 schools
300 Girls 300 Boys 20 Women 30 Men 650 Total
In Sana'a Gov Bani Al Harith and capital secretary of sana'a
Youth Vocational Training Project
Total target number: 3000 Girls 2500 Boys
Cholera Emergency Response
Total target number: 3000 families.
Place of project: Mohaweet Governorate.
Economic Empowerment Project
Total target number: 200 Girls 200 Boys
Blankets for Vulnerable Families
Distribution blankets to 100 vulnerable families
Coronavirus Emergency Response
Distribution of hygiene kits to 100 poor families